Hearing loss and Tinnitus Claims
Are you suffering from hearing loss and/or tinnitus as a result of working in a noisy place of work?
We as a team have recovered compensation for thousands of clients in the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire area who have suffered from noise induced deafness.
Industrial Deafness can be caused by a noisy environment at work.
Have you been exposed to noise at work...either as
- A one-off loud noise such as an explosion in a factory or
- Over a prolonged period of time by loud machinery or engines?
It is not always immediately obvious that your hearing has been damaged. Hearing loss is typically noticed when
- You have to turn the television volume higher level
- You are constantly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- You find it difficult to have a telephone conversation
- Conversations are difficult in a public place or in places where there is background noise
- You notice a ringing or buzzing noise, known as tinnitus
We will assist you in pursuing a claim not only for the damage caused to your hearing but also if appropriate for hearing aids to improve your hearing and for tinnitus masking aids to provide relief from the ringing or buzzing noises.
Festival Law are supporters of Tinnitus Awarness week
If you have any questions after reading this information and would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to what compensation you could be entitled to and how to pursue a claim on a no-win no-fee basis
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.