We can advise you if you have a claim for compensation against your GP.
You may have a claim if your GP has:-
- Failed to diagnose your illness or given an incorrect diagnosis
- Failed to refer you to a specialist
- Failed to recall you after receiving the results of a test
- Provided incorrect dose medication
- Allowed you to stay on prescription medication longer than recommended
- Prescribed you with medication that you are allergic to
- Failed to explain the side effects of medication prescribed to you
At Festival Law we have experience in dealing with these types of claim and we can assist in achieving the best possible outcome for you.
If you have any questions after reading this information and would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to, on a no-win no fee basis.
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.