Dental Negligence Claims
Has the dental treatment you have received been substandard?
If so we can help you pursue a dental negligence claim.
You may have a claim if your dentist has
- Misdiagnosed the treatment you require
- Failed to provide you with the correct treatment options
- Taken out the wrong tooth
- Provided you with cosmetic treatment without explaining the long term prognosis and life span of crowns, caps or veneers
- Failed to refer you to a dental hospital for non-routine treatment
At Festival Law we have experience in dealing with these types of claim and we can assist in achieving the best possible outcome for you.
If you would like to discuss a potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to on a no win no fee basis
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.