Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Have you been injured as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning?
If you have been exposed to carbon monoxide as a result of someone else’s negligence then we can help you pursue a claim.
You may have been exposed in a number of situations such as:
- Exposure in a poorly maintained Council home
- Exposure in a poorly maintained privately rented home
- Exposure in a poorly maintained public building or holiday premises
Household appliances such as heaters and boilers need to be properly installed and maintained to prevent the risk of exposing you to a build-up of carbon monoxide. Short term exposure can lead to short term sickness and pain whereas severe exposure can result in loss of consciousness or death.
If you have any questions after reading this information and would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to.
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.