Accidents on Holiday
Have your suffered an injury whilst on holiday?
When you go on holiday you expect your surroundings to be perhaps different to those you might expect at home but you are still entitled to expect that you will be kept safe.
If you have been injured as a result of :
- Food poisoning from your hotel or on board a cruise ship
- Being taken on an excursion that was not properly supervised
- Having been provided with inadequate training or protective equipment for sporting activity
- Being placed in a hotel or apartment with inadequate health and safety, from exposed electrical wires to unsafe swimming pool areas.
- Injuries caused on a plane by hot food and drinks being spilled
- Injuries caused on a plane by the steward's trolley
- Beng involved in a road traffic accident in a foreign country
..then we may be able to help you in pursuing a claim.
Holiday claims are not just limited to claims abroad but also relate to claims in this country. The time limits for bringing a claim relating to a holiday abroad can often be short and you should make enquires without delay to ensure that your claim does not fail simply because you have missed the time limit.
If you have any questions after reading this information and would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to.
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.